Bo asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Rate My Fantasy Baseball Team?

__________________R, HR, RBI, SB, K, AVG., OBP.

C- Jason Kendall

1B- Albert Pujols

2B- Tadahito Iguchi

3B- Hank Blalock

SS- Miguel Tejada

OF- Gary Sheffield

OF- Jeff Francoeur

OF- Pat Burrell

UTI- Justin Morneau

BN- Jason Varitek

BN- Shea Hillenbrand

BN- Craig Monroe

BN- Pedro Feliz

BN- Aaron Rowand

_________________W, CG, SHO, SV, K, HLD, ERA, WHIP

SP- C.C. Sabathia

SP- Daisuke Matsuzaka

SP- Justin Verlander

SP- Aaron Harang

SP- Randy Johnson

RP- Mariano Rivera

RP- Bobby Jenks

RP- Scott Linebrink

BN- Jose Contreras

BN- Jake Westbrook

BN- Scott Proctor

Update:

12 people r in it

Update 2:

weekly lineup change

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Jake
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Your catcher is kind of bad. If Ronny Paulino is avaible add him. He will have a stronger season then Kendall. I don't need to talk about Pujols he is the best there is. Iguchi is decent considering the scarce amount of good 2B. But, if Ray Durham is avaible add him or trade Iguchi for him because Durham will do better. Blalock is ok, you can expect a decent season from him. Tejada will really bring up your AVg, he is a good SS. You OF is good Sheffield will do good and Francoeur will do better. Pickup up Chris Duncan and drop Pat Burrel if you can he will do better than Burrel. Trust me. And you have a top of the ine UTil. Good Job.

Your pitching is good too. Sabathia and Dice-K will be very good this season. Verlander, Johnson, Harang are also very good SPs to have. Riveria and Jenks are good RPs and so is Linebrink. You may want to drop Scott Proctor and add Jeremy Sowers. That will make a great team.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

It's ok, but 2 catchers? Never hold 2 catchers. Especially when you are short on speed. Hillenbrand is going be a back up player, you have to watch the edge players with the Angels. They like to mix up their lineups, get the rookies some experience and he won't play everyday so you have to watch his starts since he will DH quite a bit.

Quick suggestion on P - you might look to offload Contreras, your starting pitching looks good enough to work with 6 instead of 7 SP's. A pitcher that I noticed is getting missed a lot is Turnbow. If available, he could up your holds for a while. But, they still think of him as the franchise closer. If his mechanics are back he may get another shot at the job before May and if he goes back to pre-allstar form from last year could bring you an additional 25 saves. If not, he could still give you some strong holds.

• 1 decade ago

Here's some mistakes you made - Pat Burrell, Tadahito Iguchi, Aaron Rowand. I would drop all of them or get rid of them some how (trade). They have no use in fantasy sports, may be good players but not for fantasy. Also, Pat Burrell is a horrible player, I'd sub in from your bench for him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It seems pretty good, but where the heck is Roy Halliday? Come on Pardon The Interuption, you're better than that.

Good Luck!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Good luck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.