If you were writing your autobiography, would you try to prove your existence?

God's existence isn't proven by words, but actions.

Favorite Answer

That's really funny. What about that author (James Frey) who just wrote an autobiography and it turned out to be completely false?

Your argument proves nothing except that you're delusional.

delusional: "a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact/"

I would document it if it were an autobiography as is the custom to leave footnotes . god didn't have the brains to even document and not the honesty to tell the truth so is it any wonder that he was actually made up be religious con men trying to influence by any means possible .and as far as proven actions there has not been any proved actions by any god to date so I'm not buying into your false claims. Are you trying to win the weakest argument in the world to date contest or what? and just because Christians and Muslims believe in murdering each other does not support the argument of god's actions either.

The very fact that I am writing the book would be sufficient proof for the one person I have to convince, namely me! Then all of the other people who don't exist could buy the book with nonexistent money. Right?

prove it to who? if there are people who don't believe I exist, then I guess I would say the hell with them.

No, but then again I don't demand that people bow down and worship me and threaten them with eternal torture if they don't comply.