Boy names?

I am writing a story/novel and I need help naming the boys in my story. Girls are hard enough, but boys are even harder. I think it's because their names are usually un-unique, unlike girls, because you can get away with unusual names.

So any boy names would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

matthew, nico, lee, derek, jason, sid, josh, troy, mark, micheal, dan, rob, steve, jay, tim, timothy, nicholas, anthony, wagner, frank, ron, jon, bobby, tom, don, kevin, andrew, nate, corey, vinnie, mario, tucker, evan, glen, vernon, al, martin, dave, david, jeremy, adam, peter, ray just to name a few lol

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Jack, Angus, Sheldon, Everett, Lyle, Cameron, Paul, Marcel, Dave, Ian, Aneirin, Andrew, Kenton, Thaddeus, Wallace, Warren, Brett, Wilhelm, Stuart, it never ends.

• 1 decade ago

Alex, Cody, Travis, Landon, Chase, Chance, Gordon, Steven, Cooper, Cole, Tristen, Derek.

Thats all i could really think of and good luck!

• 38C
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Here are some boys I know. Troy, Toby, Steve, Scott, Steven, Nolan, Wade. Hope this helps!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Hey! How bout Clairence, Carl, Greg, Bill, Jim, Terry, Bob, Eli, Garrett, Vincent, Gary, Tom, Chuck, Roy, Charles, Merle, John, Joe, Darren, Kevin , Harry, Fred, or Tony?

• 1 decade ago

Personally I keep a baby name book beside my computer. I like to choose names that go with the characteristics of the person. I picked my son's name that way too. I named him Travis which is French for Crossroads - because he was the crossroads or change of direction in my life. Here is a good website to use too. The more you know about your characters, the easier it is to name them. Pax - C.

http://www.behindthename.com/

• 1 decade ago

How about Layton, Landon, Sulley, Geremy Don, Berrick, Perry, Michah, just to name a few unusual names. Good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Peyton

Mitchell

Blaise

• Here are some that I could think of:

Darwin

Wallace

Denis

Adian

Adam

Jalen

Kyle

Zach

Jermain

Tyler

Caleb

Jeremiah

Ashton

Cole

Britian

Hayden

Jourdin Jordin Jorden Jourden

Maybe you could try babynames.com to try to get the best names for your novel/book/story.

I hope these help a bit.

<33 Emie =)

• 1 decade ago

I love names. Especially if I want a name to mean something (a specific meaning, or from a specific origin- ie Celtic, French, Greek, etc) I always go to baby name websites. I normally google "baby name meanings" and tons of websites show up. I especially love the site:

http://www.babynamesworld.com/

try it and I hope this helps! :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.