anyone know a good, free, program to convert pdf files into images??

Favorite Answer

I presume that you wanna to extract images or certain part of the pdf file. I would say u dont need any program for that. If you use adobe acrobat reader 7.0 or higher u can make that.

In acrobat reader, there are two options,

1)Select the snapshoot tool in the tools bar and a camera like icon gets highlightened in and the cursor turns into a different one. Now just click on the display area (window) which u can see in the opened pdf file, it acts like taking a photo snap and u get a message 'copied to clipboard'.

Now you can go to any photo editing software or basic MS paint installed in ur system and go to edit and paste it there. now u can save it from the file menu in MS paint as jpeg or bmp file as needed.

2) If u want to extract a particular image in a pdf file just right click on that file and select save as and the image saved as jpeg or bmp file as u intend.

I am sure it will work out as u like.