I'm going with:
1) Phoenix Mercury - Tiffany Jackson, forward/center, Texas
2)San Antonio Silver Stars - Jessica Davenport, center, Ohio State
3) Chicago Sky - Allison Bales, center, Duke
4) Minnesota Lynx - Lindsey Harding, guard, Duke
5) New York Liberty - Bernice Mosby, forward, Baylor
6) Washington Mystics - Camille Little, forward, North Carolina
7) Seattle Storm - Ivory Latta, guard, North Carolina
8) Houston Comets - Armintie Price, guard, Mississippi
9) Indiana Fever - Brooke Smith, center, Stanford
10) Chicago Sky - Katie Gearlds, guard, Purdue
11) Detroit Shock - Carla Thomas, forward, Vanderbilt
12) Connecticut Sun - Noelle Quinn, guard, UCLA
13) Connecticut Sun - Eshaya Murphy, guard, USC
God that was hard. It seems that alsmost every team is looking for a post player with mobility.
There are 41 guards, 40 forwards, and 16 centers entering this years draft. A tad bit lop-sided in what is needed and what is available.
So the only thing that will ruin this is if a team takes a great player they don't need in order to secure a trade.