What are your NBA and WNBA 2007 Draft predictions?
Top 10 or 15
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
That's hard because there are probably some great players in Europe that I haven't seen that will great drafted high. Last year Bargnani was a #1 pick. But here is a stab at the top 5 college players to get drafted assuming they all come out.
1. Greg Oden, center, Ohio State
2. Kevin Durant, forward, Texas
3. Joakim Noah, forward/center, Florida
4. Jeff Green, forward, Georgetown
5. Alando Tucker, forward, Wisconsin
1. Jessica Davenport, forward, Ohio State
2. Noelle Quinn, guard, UCLA
3. Lindsey Harding, guard, Duke
4. Tiffany Jackson, forward/center, Texas
5. Armintie Price, guard, Mississippi
- 1 decade ago
NBA Top 15:
1. Memphis Grizzlies - Kevin Durant
2. Boston Celtics - Greg Oden
3. Milwaukee Bucks - Darren Collison
4. Atlanta Hawks - Al Horford
5. Charlotte Bobcats - Brandon Rush
6. Portland Trailblazers - Joakim Noah
7. Philadelphia 76ers - Roy Hibbert
8. Seattle SuperSonics - Cory Brewer
9. Minnesota Timberwolves - Alando Tucker
10. Sacramento Kings - Acie Law IV
11. Indiana Pacers - AJ Graves
12. Golden State Warriors - Arron Afflalo
13. New York Knicks - Lee Humphrey
14. New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets - Aaron Gray
15. Orlando Magic - Jeff Green
WNBA Top 10:
1. Chicago Sky - Candace Parker
2. Minnesota Lynx - Ivory Latta
3. New York Liberty - Courtney Paris
4. San Antonio Silver Stars - Alexis Hornbuckle
5. Phoenix Mercury - Alison Bales
6. Washington Mystics - Crystal Langhorne
7. Seattle Storm - Sylvia Fowles
8. Houston Comets - Kristi Toliver
9. Indiana Fever - Renee Montgomery
10. Sacramento Monarchs - Kia Vaughn
By the way, there aren't even 15 WNBA teams.
- 1 decade ago
I'm going with:
1) Phoenix Mercury - Tiffany Jackson, forward/center, Texas
2)San Antonio Silver Stars - Jessica Davenport, center, Ohio State
3) Chicago Sky - Allison Bales, center, Duke
4) Minnesota Lynx - Lindsey Harding, guard, Duke
5) New York Liberty - Bernice Mosby, forward, Baylor
6) Washington Mystics - Camille Little, forward, North Carolina
7) Seattle Storm - Ivory Latta, guard, North Carolina
8) Houston Comets - Armintie Price, guard, Mississippi
9) Indiana Fever - Brooke Smith, center, Stanford
10) Chicago Sky - Katie Gearlds, guard, Purdue
11) Detroit Shock - Carla Thomas, forward, Vanderbilt
12) Connecticut Sun - Noelle Quinn, guard, UCLA
13) Connecticut Sun - Eshaya Murphy, guard, USC
God that was hard. It seems that alsmost every team is looking for a post player with mobility.
There are 41 guards, 40 forwards, and 16 centers entering this years draft. A tad bit lop-sided in what is needed and what is available.
So the only thing that will ruin this is if a team takes a great player they don't need in order to secure a trade.
- ?Lv 43 years ago
Out of all of the communities that are going first, I are awaiting that this can be the 1st 5 ideas (if all determine to bypass): a million. Kevin Durant 2. Greg Oden 3. Johakim Noah 4. Alando Tucker 5. Tyler Handsborough
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Josh DLv 61 decade ago
I don't have any. I just hope they draft some good players in the NBA and WNBA.
- Chad KLv 71 decade ago
Ping pong balls bounce the Wolves way and they get Durant.
- Pistonsfan101Lv 51 decade ago
i think kevin durant should go with boston and greg oden with the grizzles
- 1 decade ago
i think that with the Mavericks luck they get First round pick and they Pick Greg ODEN!
- al e. cLv 41 decade ago