SOS
Lv 5
SOS asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Taylor Hicks??

Was it hard on Taylor, having premature gray hair at an early age?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • W j
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Taylor Hicks Gray Hair: Taylor Hicks wasn't always gray--but it seems that way. He started turning gray at about 15 years old, according to his grandmother Jonie Hicks. Although he's been teased a lot about his hair, Hicks has never considered coloring it. One fan even has a website called Gray Charles - The Taylor Hicks Weblog that combines Taylor's love of Ray Charles and his premature graying hair.

Source(s): ttp://huntsville.about.com/od/famousalabamians/p/taylorhicks.htm
  • 1 decade ago

He and his band used to play at some local bars near Auburn University and they used to get booed and have beer bottles thrown at them becuase he looked so old and danced so oddly. So I am assuming, based on the booing and throwing of beer bottles, it was not easy on him.

He was not accepted by everyone to say the least...however, they rallied behind him when he started his American Idol career.

• 1 decade ago

He is a hottie! Did everybody see him in People Mag. OMG..What a DOLL!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Taylor what? Taylor who? who hears about him anymore since his Ford Commercial??????????????????????

______________. That's what I thought no-one.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I DON'T KNOW IF HIS HAIR HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT ,BUT HE GOT NO PROPS FOR WINNING THE IDOL! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? NEVER HEARD A WORD ABOUT HIM!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I terribly dislike that dude

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

probably, but i guess he made the best of it--i mean, look at him!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no, it makes him sexier than ever

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.