Hicks Guantanamo Justice What now you have to prove your guilty? some legal system?

Well I have just heard on the news that although Hicks has pleaded guilty to one charge that's not good enough he know has to provide the courts with proof.

Ah is it just me or is there something wrong with this I always thought the court had to prove you guilty, so what know no you ask the defendant to help you.

Just goes to show what kind of cracker box court they are running.

I do not now whether he is guilty or innocent but it sure is a joke of a legal system.

silkstok how about they are treated fairly and when found guilty they serve their sentence. I am not debating guilt or innocence just the legality of it all.

Best Answer

im not so sure , could be they are just testing the new [neo][american ] way ,write the new con-situ-tut-ion?

a new bill of wrongs and forbid those peskey ammendments ,free speach ,who needs it right

is it them or just us

"Justice" in the US has gone to the dogs, and the dogs arn't what they used to be. When the administration wrecks havoc on the Constitution and ignores the Geneva Conventions, the nation is seriously in danger of being rated as a non-civilized country and a rogue nation to boot.

If you an the others are soooooooo worried about them why don't we do this. Let them all go free and they can come live with you and your family but bets are on you won't have a head in the morning.

Since when has Gitmo cared about PROOF of detainees' crimes?