Hicks Guantanamo Justice What now you have to prove your guilty? some legal system?

Well I have just heard on the news that although Hicks has pleaded guilty to one charge that's not good enough he know has to provide the courts with proof. Ah is it just me or is there something wrong with this I always thought the court had to prove you guilty, so what know no you ask the defendant to help... show more Well I have just heard on the news that although Hicks has pleaded guilty to one charge that's not good enough he know has to provide the courts with proof.

Ah is it just me or is there something wrong with this I always thought the court had to prove you guilty, so what know no you ask the defendant to help you.

Just goes to show what kind of cracker box court they are running.

I do not now whether he is guilty or innocent but it sure is a joke of a legal system.
Update: silkstok how about they are treated fairly and when found guilty they serve their sentence. I am not debating guilt or innocence just the legality of it all.