What are the oppurtunities to a person who cleared National Eligibility Test?

I did my MCA in 2005 and working in an MNC. I want to be a professor. I don't have any clear information from where I can start this. I know we have to have some experience and qualification. I think once I clear NET, I may be eligible to be a JRF or Lecturer. Still I need to know the the other ways to see my... show more I did my MCA in 2005 and working in an MNC. I want to be a professor. I don't have any clear information from where I can start this. I know we have to have some experience and qualification. I think once I clear NET, I may be eligible to be a JRF or Lecturer. Still I need to know the the other ways to see my self a professor. I'll be thankful to all who spend some time in giving me their suggestions. A small request, please (if possible) send your suggestions to "kaanthdotcom@yahoo.com" with subject as "My suggestion."

Thanks in advance,
Sreekaanth.
1 answer 1