My personal loan through credit union.?

I am 3 months away from paying off the personal loan I got through my credit union ( I only borrowed 3,000), is it possible to get another personal loan through them, and would they just add it on to the whatever I owe now? Or do not do that while you still have an open loan with them?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I used to work at a credit union. If it's a personal loan with no collateral or you used collateral that is still of the loan amount and you've made your payments on time, they may consider redoing the loan for you. Go talk to them. I'm sure they'll be willing to find a way to help you out!!!

Good luck!!

• 3 years ago

Source(s): Safe Secure Personal Loans : http://PersonalLoans.ohfos.com/?uMD
  • 1 decade ago

A credit union is in the business of making loans. Just ask a loan officer what you would qualify for and whether it could work the way you would like for it to work.

• 1 decade ago

I did the same thing. I had a unsecured loan with my credit union and I only had 8 more months on the loan of 4K. I called them and talked to the loan officer and explained what I need the re-write for and they had the money in my account in two days.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The second loan will be a separate loan and it is better to pay off the first one so they know that you are a good credit risk. Good luck.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When the loan is paid in full, they will often consider making another loan for a higher amount. Just ask.

• 1 decade ago

personal loan information site It's help you hope visit

• 1 decade ago

As long as you have paid your payments as agreed, they should have no problem giving you another loan. That is their business, just ask.

• 1 decade ago

I think so ,but after u pay them off

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.