I need to refinance with a credit score under 500. A couple of people told me to contact them but no email add

I am looking to refinance my home and my credit score is under 500. I posted this a couple of days ago and a few people responded telling me to contact them, that they could help. They didn't give me the correct email or didn't give me an email at all and they don't accept email from their profile on... show more I am looking to refinance my home and my credit score is under 500. I posted this a couple of days ago and a few people responded telling me to contact them, that they could help. They didn't give me the correct email or didn't give me an email at all and they don't accept email from their profile on yahoo answers profile. If you could please contact me I would appreciate it. Also if there is anyone else that can help I am still hanging on. Email is loveystar1@yahoo.com. Thanks