Parents Gifts Ideas ?!? (wedding)?

Help .. I need ideas

(cost will be up to like 200 dollars or so)

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer
  • 1 decade ago

Parents like things with meaning/from the heart over money.

Do not get them something they wont use. It could be as little as a special album from the wedding, or a great portrait of the two of you or three of you if they are still together.

If your mother is into jewlery get her a nice piece with some meaning to it.

I think a nice gift certificate for something they can go out and do together would be neat too.

• 1 decade ago

Here's something creative that will be appreciated and you will have fun doing:

Make up a crossword puzzle and have all the hints be personal inside moments and jokes that only you two would know about. Put it on a poster board and add some clipart and some pictures to it!

The crossword puzzle could be time consuming and a bit frustrating ... you could do the same idea with a WORDSEARCH or WORDFIND puzzle.

Put your computer skills to work! Use Excel, get clipart from Yahoo Images Search, copy them, and reformat them, use a gluestick to put on posterboard.

Use graph paper, and pictures from magazines if you are not as good on the computer, and it will give it a homemade feeling.

• 1 decade ago

Something meaningful and personal. Like a nice frame with an old forgotten photo of all of you that you love from when you were younger, engraved with a heartfelt message about the passing of time or something.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

How about a night in a b&b the night of the wedding...sometime for them to reflect and unwind after all the festivities...

• 1 decade ago

What about a lovely engraved frame to hold your wedding picture?

• 1 decade ago

I wrote a poem for each of the parents and put in on really nice card stock and framed it and they are each getting a emroidered hankie.....

• 1 decade ago

I suggest gift certificates to a "Massage Salon". Help them to relax, something they will really enjoy.

• 1 decade ago

Money

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.