How can I overcome my Shyness around girls!!???.......?

When I hang out with these two girls that i'm friends with I'm so boring and shy its pathetic. I really need some help on how to overcome my shyness when I'm around these girls so they will want to hang out with me more. I'm 18 years old, in college, and I have never had a girlfriend:(. The two... show more When I hang out with these two girls that i'm friends with I'm so boring and shy its pathetic. I really need some help on how to overcome my shyness when I'm around these girls so they will want to hang out with me more. I'm 18 years old, in college, and I have never had a girlfriend:(. The two girls that i'm friends with are both in high school, 17 years old, and one is really shy and the other one is really outgoing and funny. When I'm around the shy girl its really awkward because we both don't have much to talk about. What should I do or say? What do high school girls like talking about? I'm actually decent looking, but my shyness is ruining my friendship with these girls!. they always talk about how thier other guy friends did something funny, or said something funny and how they miss hanging out with them. I don't want to be annoying and talk too much, but I also don't want to be boring and shy. I really like hanging out with them, but I really need to overcome my shyness.
thx
14 answers 14