Problems (your own or friends)?

I have friends and also associates that come to me for advice and help, people have told me that i should be a psychatrist when i get older....but then again i have my own problems that i cant deal with cause there is never time or i just am too busy dealin with other. I put other people first and make sure that there problems are solved what do i do about it do i take care of my own and lighten up on theres or put mine on the back burner like i have been doing

Favorite Answer

i no what u mean i do da same but u no what i do i write down EVERYTHING!!!! i feel deep down on a pease of paper and then read it over then u'll think to ur self y am i worring over this then put it in da bin its ALWAYS HAPP TO ME?

No, I think you should learn how to balance your time. Make a list to include yourself. Most professional learn along the way that balancing your professional life and personal life is essential. Once you develop a scheme, you will see more clarity within your own personal life.

You have to find a friend who will reciprocate (be willing to listen to your problems as much as you listen to his or hers). You find out if a person is like this by going up to them and saying, "I'd like to talk about something that is bothering me? Are you willing to listen?" If they say yes and actually go through with it, you have a gem for a friend. If they repeat to others what you've told, don't trust them again.

If it is something really private, I would talk to a counselor about it. Sometimes you can trust your friends and quite frankly, sometimes you can't.

Start going to them for advice, like they do you. Or the next time they ask you to help them with a problem, counter that question with another one, like...Hey and when I get done helping you out, you can help me out with something.....

Peace &Luv

I think your problem is that you put others first; there is no way you can love others without loving yourself first. So think about it and love yourself first, then allow burdens from your friends...and your back on track!

too long ask shorter plz