緊急...求救!英文問題 _

我要作一篇英文作文會計好多分數下...

大約內容係:一早起床,你第一眼見到你媽媽變成得20cm既身高...然後就講你既感想!

我想問呢幾句中文句子既英交版本...唔該!

在媽媽還沒變成20cm身高時,我經常向天主埋怨我的媽媽怎麼煩怎麼不好,但現在媽媽

變成這麼短小管制不到我了,起初我雖然很開心,每天玩網上遊戲玩到很夜也沒人管制我,

我什麼時候去街或什麼時候回家也沒人管制到我了,但開始我發覺沒了媽媽管制我,我的生活很不正常,我知錯了,我接受不到媽媽這麼短小,我還自己欺騙自己,但回心一想我從小就令

她這麼費心媽媽也沒放棄我,我現在怎可以放棄媽媽...

我要作這篇是長文(最好唔好減短,要晒所有內容,但可以幫我再加內容)唔該...可以慢慢翻譯...

唔該大家>_<"救命...雖然係長...但都唔該...

Rating
    Favorite Answer

When I woke up in the morning, the first thing I noticed is that my mom has turned into a dwarf with a height of 20cm only!! Oh my god what is going on with my life?!?!

Back in the old days I always moaned about how annoying and gross my mom is (basically I just moaned about everything because I hated my mom), but now that my mom has turned into a dwarf she can no longer control me anymore; I can play online games till late at night and go out with my friends whenever I wanted to! Although I was happy about this in the very beginning, but as time went by my life gradually became all messed up. I finally realized how important my mom is and that all she've done to me was just trying to make me into a good boy. I feel very sorry for my mom, I can't accept the truth that my mom has turned into a dwarf ! At first I kept lying to myself that my mom's going to be alright, but when I thought back about my childhood my mom had never given up on me...and how could I give up on my dearest mom now ?!

P.S. Hope this is going to help you !