然後出現Bob's your auntie!
end up hurting the living crap out of your body.
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Cold coked
- We got in toa huge yelling match about I don't even know what anymore then she hauled backand cold coked me.
- They got cold-coked by all the new business from the cards,but they have worked it out.
- Don't think Iever cold coked anyone in a card game,although I played in a lot of them and usually lost. (擊敗)
1.The act of punchingor striking someone's face or head so hard, they are knocked out instantly. (擊頭或面)
2.the act ofdestroying someones mental psychee by intentionally disregarding ajoke/statement/funny comment; this involves ridiculing and shaming, as well asa potential loss of friendship (意思大約是“冷淡對待”)
2. Bob’s your auntie
Bob's your uncle:
All will be well or simple as that.
You will achieve the desired result.
Bob’s your auntie’s live-inlover:
A updated version of "Bob's your uncle" thatmore accurately depicts the level of divorce in the modern world.
Definition: "there you go/it will be done and sorted"
3. End up hurting the living crap out of your body
- Scared the living crapout of me!(估計是 ‘嚇得我屁滾尿流/魂飛魄散’之類)
- clearing the crap outof people's heads and opening their hearts
- can't clear the crap outof your lungs
- Should I go to his place with a bunch of buddiesfrom work and beat the living crap out ofhim or what?
** End up hurting the living crap out of your body. 我覺得只是強調傷勢很嚴重.