Anyone work for Eli Lilly?

I have some questions...how do you get on there? What type of degree do you have??? Salary?

Favorite Answer

First of all Eli Lilly get literally thousands of resume's a day from all over the world. They use a scanner that scans each resume and looks for key words. Only the resume's with enough "key words" get any consideration. For this I would suggest a professional creating a great resume' for you.

You can also try to get into the company through temp agencies. I've known of friends of friends who get contract jobs for 12-18 months. If you do a great job and there is an opportunity, you may get hired full time. This way you can make great money for 12-18 months ($15/hour) and showcase your experience and expertise and try to get someone to notice you. That's half of the battle right there is actually getting into the company any way that you can.

I live in Carmel but do not work for them. However, almost all the people I know here work there. Most are Chemists, Statistics, or other "Sciences" majors - Also, some IT people. Take a look at the Corp Web Site for local jobs.

Source(s): My big fat head.

ditto on the previous 2 answers. Great company, great benefits, hard to get in the door. I volunteer for a domestic abuse non-profit, and we try to get larger indy companies to agree to basically keep an eye out for applications from our clients, assuming they meet requirements. Lilly was generous enough to help out and one of our clients was hired on in a janitorial position and makes $13 (ish)/hour with great benefits! So they are good to all of their employees!