What is your strategy for playing Sid Meier's Civiliztion 3?

i want to get better at the game!!!!

Favorite Answer

Civ III?? Build cities like crazy!! I win every time. I also max science/technology funding. I have won the space race many times. I waste no time on building an army. I just have 1 unit in each city, 2 in ones with a World Wonder. Maybe one out of ten games, I get into trouble because someone declares war on me.

CIV IV on the other hand... Not so successful!

First buy civ4 or even get warlords edition its awsome!! First off i dont know what your stradegy is or your problems so i cant help. But i love to build wonders and as many as you can. Make friends with the more powerful nations so they can help you. Later in the game Hurry improvements with your money and if you go to war make sure you have an alley for support..pay them off if you must. Build cities around resources and sell them if your low on money and always protect your borders...Have fun ..Great game

i make as many cities as i can and i connect them all

ibasically make a metropolis and a giant army on each of the cities for protection then i just wait it out and eventually you win