help! my sidekick 3 is stolen!?

ahhh! help, my sidekick 3 got stolen! and i only had it for a monthand it was a birthday gift! and i called t-moblie to disconnet temporally .. but now i have to buy a new sidekick which is $300 .. and i dont want to pay that much again, can anyone tell me how to report the phone stolen without paying so much! andi tried tracking he phone down but i guess the person who stole the phone ripped off the sim card!! and i dont have insurance!!,help please! =[

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

The same thing happened to me one time but the T-mobile didn't want to do anything about it. It took a phone call to the CEO of T-mobile to get some results.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, there is no easy way to get out of this situation. You should have gotten the insurance if you live where you live, but a lesson learned comes from a faulty. Trust me, you SHOULD have gotten the insurance - same goes for any phone over $150. But you either will just want to check out eBay and get a new sim card from t-mobile. Next time, be prepared.

• 1 decade ago

Remember this when ever paying over say $275 for a phone plz get insurance. I have the Moto Q and after taxes you can round the price off to about 450 to 475 dollars; with that being said a smart person like myself has insurance with sprint and my American Family Insurance covers my phone (no bull). So just get insurance this time and pay that little monthly fee, its forth it.

Source(s): Happen to me when I had the Motorola somethin i forgot and when I had a Nokia 6600.
  • 1 decade ago

Several options; If your contract period is up you can upgrade for two yrs and get the phone at a reduce price from T Mobile: If a year is left you can upgrade for $65 and get a reduce price, I believe T-Mobile offers a reduce price if the phone is reported stolen. Last, not least go to TigerDirect and check out their prices. $Insur = $4 per month, invest!

Source(s): Loyal T-Mobile Customer
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You only have to pay 200 dollars here in oregon =]

I feel sooo sorry for you

If I can do something I would tottally help you.

Maybe you should make flyers like lost dog or cat buy saying LOST CELL PHONE! sidekick 3 and everything. but try calling the cell phone again saying hello is marissa there or something. make something up that will really work.

• 1 decade ago

this is why you need insurance. if not people will laugh at you. i mean come on its only 5 bux.

call tmobile they will assist you with that. but as for your phone you will have to purchase it again. so this time if you get it make sure you get the insurance.

• 1 decade ago

oh my gosh, that sux! my awesome camrea phone was stolen earlier this year and it suxX! i'm really sorry* next time get insurance. i got another cell phone for Christmas, but it's not a camrea phone, but oh well.....

• 1 decade ago

Sorry, I don't think there's a way to help.Stolen....say good bye. Unless...was someone familiar or you forgot where it was in last place. Good Luck.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

call the company that manufactures it, or the t-mobile customer service. they may or may not replace it.

Source(s): cingular replaced my treo 680, so i assume t-mobile will do the same for you.
  • 1 decade ago

it's off to the black market!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.