I have no credit or collateral, what would I need to get a loan?

I am wondering what I need(especially in Canada) in order to get a large loan, with no personal credit or collateral. I have no credit, good or bad, just none whatsoever. I also have no assets that I can use to secure the loan. So would I need to get a cosigner with collateral and credit, or just a guaranteur... show more I am wondering what I need(especially in Canada) in order to get a large loan, with no personal credit or collateral.

I have no credit, good or bad, just none whatsoever. I also have no assets that I can use to secure the loan.

So would I need to get a cosigner with collateral and credit, or just a guaranteur with collateral and credit?

I mean I realize there must be a way, because kids out of high school do it without credit, so how does it get done?

Also is there a limit for how much one can get for a first time loan under such circumstances?
Update: I should add that this is for business, to start one. I have no credit as I am a homemaker, thus I have no income, but once I have the business I would both have some collateral and income to repay said loan. Building credit through credit cards is too long of a process, I might as well get a regular job,... show more I should add that this is for business, to start one.

I have no credit as I am a homemaker, thus I have no income, but once I have the business I would both have some collateral and income to repay said loan.

Building credit through credit cards is too long of a process, I might as well get a regular job, I'm interested in making a job. For which I need a loan.