Anonymous

If you were traveling to a Middle-Eastern country for a month, what would you NOT do?

i dunno, i'm bored. And i'm going to Egypt this summer....

Favorite Answer

Wear a T shirt that says,"I voted for George W Bush",on the front and a large picture of him on the back.Good luck!

You may do anything in Egypt, it's a free country, except talking about politics

stay away from political grouping and u will have a lot of fun

Since you r visiting in the summer, it's better to spend a lot of time in el Alexandria, Sharm el Sheekh , or Gharda'a because they are cooler than Cairo. Cairo is good in the winter time :)

NOT expose your shoulders (Especially if they're white)

And also SHAVE! SHAVE! SHAVE! Yes, it's true. Being middle-eastern usually implies they're Muslim and it's against Islam to not shave. I bet you didn't even know this, just like you're oblivious to everything else relating...

"Muslim law (Sharia) puts hair in three categories: that which it is recommended to remove (pubic and armpit hair), that which it is recommended to keep (the beard), and that which is the object of limited recommendation (foot, hand, back, and chest hair). Removal of armpit and pubic hair is a hygenic practice which was taught by the prophet Muhammad and which was enumerated as having been part of practices conforming to man's premortal (Fitrah) nature. On the other hand, shaving or removing part of the eyebrows is forbidden as the "modification of the creation of Allah and obedience to Satan in his work to fool men and bring them to modify the creation of Allah." Stray hairs between the eyebrows may be removed, but not the hairs of the eyebrows. A male may trim hair on the chest and back but may not remove it, as this is considered to be imitating women. In contrast, women are permitted to remove hair from these areas."

Hmm well I think Im gunna go to bed! Maybe you should get off and go to sleep too? Love ya! :-)

Source(s): LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! OMG I love these answers!! Especially the Bush shirt....hahahahahah!!! You should do that! just kidding- I do want you to come back eventually---

Drive a car , drive in a car , go anywhere near a car....am I paranoid or what ? No such things as road rules in the Middle East , just suggestions like traffic lights & road signs !

Stay on public transport , that's dangerous enough .

I would NOT:

-Show my ankles

-Blame them for the war

-Hand out American flags and preach about Democracy

-Stand on a soap box screaming, "Women's rights!" ...while wearing a bikini.

-Say "Sticks and stone may break my bones, but words will never hurt me."

-Open a President Bush concession stand.

-Make fun of their "hats"

-And lastly... Ride a camel, wearing a bikini, showing my ankles, preaching women's rights & democracy, while selling Bushi-sm mugs and poking fun at their turbins.

But pyramids are way cool. Have fun! :]

Source(s): Common Sense

Egypt on summer???

well then "i wont go out"

dont discuss politics or religion. Keep your opinions to yourself. When in Rome, do as the Romans. If you dont like something, keep your mouth shut. Learn a few phrases or words. Thanks, please, are two good ones to know. If you dont like their food, eat it and shut up and thank them for it. Set a good example as you represent all Americans while there. DONT BE RUDE.

Drink. Islam has a big issue with drinking, ever

Wear your bikini to go shopping downtown!

• ?

Say bomb on the airplane ride over... Probably not a good idea.