What Could I DO to start sex?

Theres been times when it could happen but I dont know how to start having sex. Does it just happen and I go with the flow or is there certain ways to let her know?

Can somebody please give me some tips and what to do.

Favorite Answer

Start by making out. Go through the usual fondling. I'd say that before you even start fingering her, dry-hump her a little bit. This will really get her wet and thinking about intercourse. Then, slowly take off her pants and finger her. Then take off your pants and VERY SLOWLY insert your penis into her vagina. If this is your first time, you must realize that you have to kinda loosen her up first. Just go very slowly for like a minute or two without fully inserting. Then, the rest is cake!

HIGH-FIVE!

Well it kinda just flows really. The way his/her body responds to you. If your partner rejects your body movement then maybe it's not a good time but there will be a time where your partner will trust you completely and you can take it slow from there. You'll know when. Don't worry about it. Just relax and trust yourself but dont rush.

I have the same "problem" as to say, i start &when the moment comes for me to take that final step....i just stop??!!

Generally i believe its because im just not ready, but it does get annoying.

I do think its letting ur partner know that u ready, then when it comes to that point, trust them to allow them to take the lead &over come ur....i dont know mental block.

Since u a guy (i presume), its a bit tricky for u, u need to take the lead (unless u certain that she wont mind leading).

U need to put that condom on, &postion yourself, then keep busy by kissing her, move in when that feeling urges u on.

There are many books on this subject, I would recommend you read them.

Some things from the top of my head would include foreplay and manipulating the woman's nerves. Neck, chin, shoulder etc are full of nerves, and if kissed and touched in the right way, you can have the woman instantly turned on.

Do some homework and you'll be set.

Good Luck

if she just follow what you are about to do,then its easy for you...but mostly girls who wanted to have sex,they love if the man lead the way,all you have to do is hold her,kiss her on the neck and treat her nicely and gently,then she'll open up the door for you,simple as that...

Just start kissing and touching her. and if shes in the mood it should just happen.

She should be okay with it.. Just follow your instinct, do not focus on it too much. When it is the right time, you will feel it.

Why don't you just wait?

Sex means so much more when your married...