Pregnant? my last period was Feb. 9th, I've been under a lot of emotional pain and stress so i thought maybe..

thats why i never started my period but now i dont know..i have pain near my belly button, when i push around that area. I took a pregnancy test on march 20th and it said "not pregnant" however now today march 27th i'm feeling some breast tenderness, and i've been crying a lot. Help!! whats wrong with me!

• ?
    Favorite Answer

My periods suddenly stopped after my last period Feb 14; took preg test Mar 25 - and negative results. To take another test next Sunday or the following if still don't start. I've never skipped a period before, but then again, I'm 48 and have been going thru menopause of sorts for over 15 yrs (very slow process), and am newly married so....

Don't fret so much. Buy another test, and follow it's directions exactly! There are two ways to gather urine for reading, so try both (5 sec under stream & 20 seconds dipped in clean jar). If you take another test in another week and still a negative, check with your gyn and speak to his/her nurse and see if they have any input and if you need to come in for a consult or examination.

You may simply being experiencing a natural "skipped" period and nothing more.

032707 9:08

First off stress has been known to move a woman's period around like it's fun or something. So if you're stressed your body could be feeding off of that and that could be the cause.

Also, sometimes (this actually happened to me once) it's possible to think about the "what if I am pregnant" factors so much that you actually can trick yourself and your body into crazy things, like breast tenderness, vomitting and other early pregnancy signs. When I thought I was pregnant the once I mentioned, I missed my period by a month, had swollen breasts and gained 15 pounds close together. It was WEIRD!

I wasn't pregnant though. It was all me and a combination of my stressing out, my overactive imagination and mind over matter.

When I did get pregnant though, a year and a half later, I had the same symptoms so it was hard to tell.

The confirmation came from ClearBlue. They are the best tests out there. If you didn't test with these, get some and retest. They come in 2 packs and actually say the words "pregnant" or "not pregnant."

If all else fails, though, go see a doctor. That will always make the questions cease.

Hope this helps!

Sounds like pregnancy could be possible. However, the test should read positive by now. I recommend getting blood done. Breast tenderness and being emotional can also be signs of pms. Your hormones jump around around that time as well.

You may be about to start your period! ... There shouldn't be pain around your belly button because you are pregnant (that happens down in your uterus)... You may just be stressed out, and cramping a lot. Give a few more day, and if you dont start, test again. If you still haven't started, and are not pregant, you should see your doc!-- especially if you are normally pretty regular with your periods.

seems u already check and said not pregnant,mayb it because of period.some gals like that period is irregular.so u dont bother bout it.b relax and calm.eveytime u feel like that just take a big deep breath.dont cry be strong.always think positively...if anything email me as a friend i can give u some ideas.tq marisha_6822@yahoo.com.sg

The best thing to do in this case is to visit the doctor, that will be the only way to know what the problem is, don't wait any longer, you never know, it might be something serious, it might not be, so just get rid of all those worries.

i had the same symptoms my last period was feb 11 and now i am pregnant. Go to the doctor if you are then will immediately know. YOu have enough of the hormone in your blood or urine. gOOD LUCK :) DON'T PANIC.

Source(s): personal experiance

I WAS THE SAME WAY WHEN I WAS PREGNANT IT WON'T SHOW UP ON PEA TESTS I HAD TO GO AND GET A BLOOD TEST ,ALSO STOP THINKING ABOUT IT CAUSE YOUR BODY DOES WHAT YOUR BRAIN SAYS IF YOU THINK YOUR PREGNANT YOU WILL START FEELING PREGNANT.SO CHILL OUT ALSO U ARE STRESSING OUT THAT'S PROBLEY WHY U HAVEN'T HAVE A PERIOD.

Take another pregnancy test...use first morning urine...you could have gotten a false neg if you took it too early...test again! Good Luck!

you should take another pregnancy test maybe the one you took was inaccurate. I'd go to your dr or what not and go get checked up maybe something is wrong.