Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Who's closing games for Pittsburgh and Cincy this year?

I have Weathers in a league and would like to drop him if he isn't. I've actually heard recently that Hermanson is closing now. So I don't know.

And as for the Pirates, I thought it would be Torres but now I hear its Capps??? Does anyone have an idea who's getting the saves here?

Favorite Answer

Pit - Salomon Torres

Cin - Dustin Hermanson

For the pirates its pretty much set that its Torres to start the year with Capps waiting in the wings

For CIN - they will probably go with a closer by committee with Hermanson, Weathers, and Stanton

For the pirates, I think torres will start out the year, and based on his and capps' play, they may make a switch. For the reds, Mike Stanton is closing, but Weathers couild take over.

dont listen to the first guy. He was right Torres will be closing for the Pirates but the Reds do not have a closer. They are closer by commitee.

• Rick

Don't listen to the second guy. Everything is pointing to Hermanson closing in Cincy. However, he hasn't been put the the fantasy league yet (at least Yahoo's.)