CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS are 100% liberal, only FOX is conservative so why do liberals freak with a 4-1 advantage?

It amazes me that the left wing is so "distrubed" at FOX and chooses to constantly RANT over their conservative bias when virtually every other network is clearly 100% liberal biased. CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN attempt in every election to sway the vote to the left. It is no different this time. But to listen to... show more It amazes me that the left wing is so "distrubed" at FOX and chooses to constantly RANT over their conservative bias when virtually every other network is clearly 100% liberal biased. CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN attempt in every election to sway the vote to the left. It is no different this time. But to listen to the left you would think FOX was watched by 4 times as many Americans...hmmm maybe that's it!!!