CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS are 100% liberal, only FOX is conservative so why do liberals freak with a 4-1 advantage?

It amazes me that the left wing is so "distrubed" at FOX and chooses to constantly RANT over their conservative bias when virtually every other network is clearly 100% liberal biased. CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN attempt in every election to sway the vote to the left. It is no different this time. But to listen to the left you would think FOX was watched by 4 times as many Americans...hmmm maybe that's it!!!

Favorite Answer

Several points really, first the 1st amendment only applies to socialists, FNCs financials and viewership has hockey sticked while the others are losing viewership steadily, and then there is a course a lack of tolerance by the so called liberals.

I have to ask, why liberal? They are after all just marxists/socialists.

Then why are cons always denying that Fox is conservative? They say it's "fair and balanced" with no political bias. Nonsense.

BTW. If there is such a left wing bias in the MSM, why were the republicans able to take the house in 1994 and keep it for 12 years? Why did 5 of the last 7 presidential elections go republican? Your argument that "CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN attempt in every election to sway the vote to the left" carries no weight.

Maybe you should also look at how the ratings are calculated for Fox vs, say, CNN. It's calculated differently. Fox viewers tend to turn it on then leave it on while CNN viewers come back several times during the day.

• Mikira

I know isn't that funny. They cry and wail over our one little station. (That BTW if you don't have cable you can't even get.) When they have the major four plus those four spin-off news channels. So go figure!! I don't watch any of them right now, because I'm tired of all the hype all of them put out there. Whatever happened to fair and balanced broadcasting. Then again broadcasting news has never actually been fair and balanced.

Edit: I love how all the Liberals turn a blind eye to the truth. Even when told to them by someone (like me) who doesn't watch the news anymore or listen to people like Rush Limbaugh or any other talk radio host.

I know you are now all wondering how I learn about events going on in the world. It's really quite simple really I read. I feel it's easier to get unbiased opinions about things when you read multiple versions of the same story. Then you can strain out the political bias.

Your a bit off

Start with CBS it's principles were dictated by Henry Luce a Pro Communist publisher and member of the Skull&Bones. Not Liberal Communist.

Next NBC Owned by one of the worlds largest Corporations General Electric. It has now and has for 50 years been a pro business voice. It dedicates more time and schedueling to Business ideology than any other network. Not Liberal Plutocratic.

I'll fast forward to FOX Network. Look at it's programing list. American Idol the big FOX money maker 24, Prison Break, on and on Liberal ideology get rich quick believe in miricles.

Of any Network FOX has the most liberal fantasy based programing. And yet you think it not. This is strong evidence of delusional thinking.

Go big Red Go

That 4 to 1 ratio has no meaning to liberals.

You can tell their proficiency at math by looking at some of their claims such as The Million Man March, 600,000 dead Iraqi civilians, Gore and Kerry really won the elctions, the list is endless.

Maybe conservatives need to concentrate their effort more to ensuring liberals get better 1st and second grade math instruction.

Source(s): The dog ate my math book

Coach ... I don't really think of Fox as being conservative. Oh, yes ... They DO have several right-leaning analysts, but they've also got the ones who lean the other way, as well.

I do get your point and I don't completely disagree. I admit your premise could be correct, but might Fox seem conservative because the other media outlets are so blatantly left-leaning?

I haven't seen any liberal news.. besides possibly the "Daily Show" and "Real Time." The four networks YOU consider liberal are pretty much down the middle, and Fox is has so much spin it's pretty much just a big media propaganda machine.

Who cares! It's a free country. I'm not a democrat nor a conservative, but I must admit that I find the "ratings game" rather puerile. But no one HAS to watch television. I come here and read news from all over the world. My 64 inch TV is just a piece of furniture. A nice one also. Sooner or later I'll cover it and place nice little knick knacks on it.

Because CNN, ABC, NBC, and CBS aren't liberal- they're objective. The world isn't actually split between left and right. Not everyone who notices how insane you are is a liberal.

Fox reports,we decide.

More people decided to watch FOX ,than all the others combined