R S
R S asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

Which is most powerful sign in Chinese astrology? Which is yours ?

I am a snake.

Favorite Answer

Mine (LOL!)

The Dragon is one of the most powerful and lucky Signs of the Chinese Zodiac. Its warm heart makes the Dragon's brash, fiery energy far more palatable. This is a giving, intelligent and tenacious Sign that knows exactly what it wants and is determined to get it. Dragons possess a certain natural, charming charisma that ensures they can always influence their peers and often find themselves the center of attention in social situations. This Sign is truly blessed, too; Dragons are considered to be very lucky in love! The Dragon's friends are always keen to hear what this firebrand has to say and when it comes to dispensing advice, the Dragon has the floor.

Its ego can get in the Dragon's way, but even so, this larger-than-life creature has a knack for initiating projects and keeping the troops motivated. According to Dragons, it's their natural born right to lead the way -- because who else could do it so surely and so well? As lucky as they are, Dragons have a good chance of achieving considerable material wealth during their lifetimes, although it isn't mere money that's this Sign's main motivation. Power is what the Dragon wants and truly believes it deserves. Dragons are quite the opportunists, forever searching for ways in which to consolidate their considerable power. Contrary to all this strength and fire, a weakened Dragon is a sad sack, a creature that refuses to take defeat with even a modicum of grace.

The role of leader is the only one the Dragon wants, the better from which to give orders and be king of the hill. They make solid leaders, too, knowing instinctively what needs to be done to stay on top. Crossing the Dragon is never a good idea -- this beast can singe! A valuable life lesson for this clever creature would be to absorb the principles of flexibility, compassion and tolerance. Being high and mighty can serve to inspire others, but it also keeps Dragons from living their lives to the fullest. If Dragons can learn to balance their quest for success with an appreciation for the little things, their life will be more than worthwhile.

The most compatible match for a Dragon is the Monkey or the Rat.

Source(s): chinese.astrology.com
  • TNTMA

Hey fellow reptile, so am I! I turn 30 this year (1977)!

Normally, because I'm jaded, I would say the snake; I mean after all, we are generally lucky with money, even though our sign descriptions say we're also vain and hot-tempered at times, but in our family (and considered by the Chinese to be an extremely powerful sign, if not the most powerful, lucky, etc.) it is the dragon. Amazingly, we have had a child born into our family every 12 years, and currently have three dragon children. My step-brother is a dragon child (1976), my sister is a dragon child (1988), and my son is a dragon child (2000). (I use the term "child" very loosely here; just to mean their birth took place in the year of the dragon). Talk about a lot of fire and brimstone in our family! I don't know what it is about that sign for us, but definitely it seems to rear it's head every 12 years. I wonder who will be born in the year 2012...um, sorry, I'm back, good luck to you!

• Lisa

Actually These are not really an "Astrology" sign. Astrology is a Top-Secert for ancient Chinese. People believed that knowing the stars could know lots of things so the emperor make 'Astrology' into a study that only a few people could learn. The Rooster, Monkey, Tiger...you talk about is a sign of year,so it doesn't matter you were Leo or something else. Those signs are: (in order) Rat(鼠),Cow(or someone say Ox牛),Tiger(虎),Rabbit(兔),Dragon(龍),Snake(... Horse(馬), Goat(or someone say Sheep羊),Monkey(猴),Chicken(or Rooster雞),Dog(狗),Pig(豬) so when you born in (like me) 1991-i'm a sheep, and 1992 is a Monkey, 1993 is chicken, 1994is dog, 1995is pig, and than back to rat, so 1996 is a rat. Why it happen is base on the way chinese count their year- tian-gan and di-zhi, it's a special way Tian-gan got 10 characters(甲乙丙丁戊己庚辛壬癸) Di-zhi got 12 characters(子丑寅卯辰巳午未申酉戌亥) the counting way is like this (if Tian-gan is like a, b, c... and Di-zhi is like A, B, C...)the first year:aA than bB, than cC...10th year is jJ ,the 11 year is aK , so 60 years later will back to aA again Chinese people put a story in each charater of Di-Zhi so that's why we have these signs.

• C.C.

I am a Fire Dragon.

I do not know which is the most powerful sign in Chinese astrology but what I do know for sure is that the Chinese are really fond of the dragon, they think it brings luck and prosperity, so maybe it is the dragon..

I'm a tiger and I believe my element is water. Odd since I can barely swim. As many others, I like to believe my own sign is the best :)

I don't know which is most powerful. But my guess would be the dragon.

I am a snake as well.

I am a horse, graceful and free, but I'm definitely not the strongest. Dragon maybe? Ciao!!!

I'm a sheep, doesn't seem powerful.

Interesting thread!

I'm a pig oink oink oink!