Do YOU know about "bags under the eyes"?

I got um.. I dont want um.

I get alot of sleep.. so I dont kno why i hav them.

they are dark & puffy - HeLp!

i dont sleep too much.. just the normal amount

i dont sleep with my makeup

i dont have asthma

Favorite Answer

do you take your make up off at before you sleep cause that cn cause it to appear. try putting used tea bags under your eyes for 10 mintues. do this for a week every month .cucumber doesnt work cause it isnt wet enough for your eyes to absorb the nutients.

or go to a boots and buy garnier eye recover its really good.

Cucumber slices will bring down the swelling, also warm not hot tea bags.....maybe you are oversleeping or you may have some other problem related to your kidneys or bladder....if it persists, see a doctor, but more than likely you are sleeping too much, that's when it happens to me. Good luck hope you feel better.

if you have astma its a sign your astma is acting up cuz my little brother just got rid of them and it was his astma. have one of your parents take you to your doctor and if you do have astma you can ask for albeuturol pills( the stuff thts in an inhaler but in pill form) take those for a few days and your bags would be gone. other than tht i dont know sorry.

Theres a great article offering tips on how to get of the marks i found here http://geobay.com/31e396. Hope it helps!

Allergies can cause that, as can iron deficiencies. Sinus problems too.