Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

I love to hear the birds sing... but this morning?

they sound like they're b*tching.... what could be the problem?

Favorite Answer

there probably just confused by watching you sleep naked ??? maybe there hoohoos got hard and they fell out of the tree ??? lol

I know what you mean. Some mornings I wake up feeling really crummy and when they start singing... I just want to pitch something at them and say "shut up already!"

but then again... maybe they really are crabbing about the new bird seed....

You might be depressed. Hearing simple noises like birds singing their songs getting you uptight might be a sign of depression. Don't hurt the birdies,,,,,

Some of them wanted to sing the winter chorus but the others thought it was definitely spring already.

Mating season is around the corner maybe the were competing for attention

• Dovey

I don't know. Ask the little F****rs. That's mean. I'm Sorry. Nothing against your 'morning'. You be happy. Maybe the mailman will be whistling!!! There you go!!! @8-)

I hate when they fight in the trees. maybe the hubby bird woke up late and didn't catch the worm and the wife being the ****** she is nagged him

It's mating season. Each is trying to outdo the other.

• JenJen

You forgot to fill the bird feeder, they're bi*ching at *you*.

it's mating season...

they caught a woodpecker cheating with a robin