Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

hellppppppppp!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

help i have soooooooo much stuff to do in the next week i have my cosin coming from wisconsin i have a big project worth half my grade i have to get a new skateboard i have to study and get my eye exzam and i have to go to the dentist i have to do all this stuff this weekend hellllllppppppppp

Favorite Answer

its tuesday, 7:30pm now over here, i have a project due on next monday 2pm, and im now in my library trying to complete it because i dont have a computer at home. on top of that, i have to allocate time for my studies the whole of tomorrow because there's a test on thursday which i've only covered 30% of the topics. effectively, i only have 1½ hours left before the library closes for today, and another 4 hours left on friday to use the school computer, because thursday is occupied. and yet im hearing someone here complaining of his lack of time. how f@#($ stressed up am i, and how (F(_#R)_Q#( lucky that person is.

• Jack

OK....I'll tell you what.

You go to the eye doctor and the dentist and I'll show your cousin around.

Between both doctors you're lookin' at say, 2 hours...that get right on the project then hit the books and study. I'll get the skateboard.

Hope this frees up a little of your busy schedule.

Please tell me that you're not studying for a spelling "exzam".

Awesome dude you are on the verge of turning into THE HULK,

Kool down and relax do all these things in a calm manner and dont worry if you miss a few things coz its the way of life.

Peace.

Prioritize.

The big project comes first (although you do have to get to the dentist and doctor). You must learn to give up in one catagory to gain in another

best advice: balance out enough time for relaxation and fun things to do, like watching favorite movies or hanging out with friends at the mall or movies, but manage your works time and leave enough extra time to get your errands done. relax!!!

If you get off the computer you will have more time to do this.GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GET STARTED!

take it easy and just relax do it bit by bit

ut oh

time management

try it but i know it won't work

i tried it!!!!!