Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Any other Democrats like me that prefer Obama over Hillary?

I just don't think she will bring America together, more Bush style leadership and hatred. We need to get away from the Bush Clinton trend. Agree?

Favorite Answer

I would love to see Obama win.

Obama is the media pick as Hillary's opponent for the primaries.

My choice is Dennis Kucinich ( http://kucinich.us/ ). He is the only pro-peace candidate. The only candidate that not only voted against the war, but has refused to vote for any of it's funding.

Even when the bill attached a timetable for withdrawal.

He has introduced HR 1234 to end the war in Iraq, complete with UN taking over as we leave to prevent any of the calamities that the GOP rants about daily.

He has a comprehensive health care plan with no place for big insurance.

Please visit his site, listen to what he says. He is not pro-corporations, and so he is getting very little press time in the corporate media.

Common sense may seem a little scary at first, but I think it is something I wouldn't mind from more of our elected officials.

Obama has plenty of experience in public life and politics at the state level, and also he taught law at one of the most prestigious schools in the country. Why isn't this considered "qualified"?

I think the "lack of experience/lack of qualifications" argument is so readily accepted by whites because of subtle racial stereotyping. I don't mean anything bad or evil on the part of people who think this. What I mean is that the opponents of Obama conducted focus groups or polls which likely determined that these assertion would stick to Obama. That's why they repeat them so often.

Obama is the future!!

He's smart, experienced, well loved by the masses, a great speaker, and ready to win.

Agree with you completely. Have you noticed all the character assasination attemps by the members of the american version of the taliban? Lol, They must be scared sh<itless.

at least you democrats are thinking. Just wish you guys had someone that was a little more experienced, but not so hate filled...

I prefer Nancy Pelosi.

The more of you dems that head to Obanna's camp the better.