what do women appreciate the most from a man?

Favorite Answer

They want to be respected, above all else. Honesty is hugh on my list. they want to be cared for and have someone appreciate them for the things they do. We want to be looked after and know we aren't going to find out you've been "dipping your wick" with someone else. Talking to us not "at" us is good. Just love and honor and most of all.....OBEY!!!! lol

• FarOut

I think a woman wants a man to basically be a provider.

Not just money, but emotional support as well. Women are a bit more sensitive then men, so a man needs to make her feel loved, wanted and needed, even during not so pleasant times.

Trust is very important also, but everyone knows that....

1. Respect.

2. Thoughtfulness.

3. Romance.

I EXPECT trust, honesty, communication and respect...

I APPRECIATE little things. Bringing me little "gifts" for no reason. He can tell the difference when I'm tired or when I don't feel good, and he will take care of me the best he can when I don't feel good. He's one of those "DEEP" southern guys who was raised to think that no matter how many hours a woman works outside the house, she is still responsible for ALL the cooking, cleaning, etc. He will sometimes do the laundry or dishes (never cook), but it's those little things that I appreciate.

Source(s): I love you, baby.
  • ?

It depends on the woman but I, personally appreciate a lot about my husband.

-His honesty

-His wit

-How he makes sure that I know he adores me.

-His loyalty

-His openness

-How he stares at me when he thinks I'm not looking.

-How he insists on putting my wedding ring back on everytime I wash dishes.

-How he tells me to get in the car while he stands in the rain loading the groceries.

All of the little things that he does without realizing he's done something kind.

My List

#1. Someone who can sit down and talk with me and "really" listen to what is on my mind and care.

#2. Someone who is thoughtful and sweet

#3. Faithful and trustworthy

#4 Someone romantic and loving

#5 Someone that makes me laugh and feel like a kid again.

One has to act as

1. As he Respect her.

2. He is Thoughtful person.

3. Romantic (to act this part is difficult)

Money, money and more money. As long as man has gobs of it, more than a woman could ever spend in a lifetime, most women will tolerate ANYTHING from the man.

A woman who says otherwise is lying.

The things that we appreciate most from men are honesty, affectionate, passion, devotion, respect, and kindness.

Security, Comfort and Affection