Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

how to cooperate with your inlaws when they are so irritating in every manners?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

dont cooperate.......nothing can make them happy or to stop irritating you

• 1 decade ago

Ask your "inlaws" this question.

"How did you cooperate with your -inlaws-?"

Or, consider this...two better half's that equal one. I don't think there is any exception here as to the issue of "one". Family is family...therefore one together also means one extended family as well. It's where you both came from and should be respecting together as well.

• jables
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

first get off that idea of them as irritating. may be you havent had a second look & bcuz you've in stored in your mind that they are irritating, you havent got any chance to have a good look. who knows they may feel the same way to you. c'mon, your in laws will be there forever, just as your husband will be your husband (lest you want to divorce him for that irritating in laws) therefore, look beyond that irritating habit of yours. see some goodness in them- it can't be bad. they must have some good traits too that you have overlooked bcuz you are too busy finding fault. Think about it, you are married to their child & what ever that you've loved & liked about him/her comes also from the very persons you thought are irritating. Would you rather be miserable for the rest of your marriage life or make amends to smoothen the rough edges afterall, your children too are carrying the same genes as them.

• Kat G
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

What I do is keep my distance, say very little, and talk about things like the weather, traffic, movies. Anything else leads into drama. Also I let my husband deal with them on any real issues which are few because we do not allow them to control our lives.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If its a traditional joint family,u have to bear with them,maybe even they feel ur manners as irritating to them.Its just a matter of being raised differently.

• 1 decade ago

Pray for them, sincerely. The dubious luxury of harboring any contempt or getting angry, really only hurts you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ah hire a hit man and get rid of them all in one go and live on the insurance

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Call them "Elsie." They have the manners of a cow.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Does your wifes in-laws treat her this way??? if not then speak to your wife and explain to her what the problem is, ask her if she could speak to them and maybe ask them to give you a break...........if it was your wife in your shoes i bet she would ask you!!!

Good luck!!! In-laws-who would have them.lol

• 1 decade ago

if they love you stick by them if they keep talking being your back tell them you re irrated(in directly off course)Coz it is you! do it in a diplomatic way.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.