Which religon is the most hateful and the evil in 5 main religons (Christianity,Islam,Buddhism,Hindu& Judaism)

In these 5 main religions have been most effecting of the World today!Which religion do you think is the most hateful and the evil?Please ranks all from first to fifth (1st is the worst,...5th is the best!)

Favorite Answer

well non of the religions above are evil, as for their followers that is a different matter.

The religions with the worst people who claim to be followers would be the following

1. Islam

2. Christianity

3. Hinduism

4. Judaism

5. Buddhism

None of these religions are evil. I accept followers of all of these religions, as well as other religions, even if they do not know Me in My Goddess form.

I do not like to see any of My children hurting any of My other children. That is what I consider evil. There are people of every religion, and of no religion, who hurt others. Religion is not the measure of evil. An individual's actions are the measure of evil or good.

I would have agreed with the opinion of gratvol, if only the person had revealed the religion she/ he is following.

In our attempt to find the right path, we can not be sarcastic to followers of other religions.

For me all of us are evil in this world, unless we believe in the existence of a true saint who can only teach us the religion.

None.

Religion is never hateful and evil. It is men who twist the meanings of the religions who are hateful and evil. All of them have the same amount of love and hate imbibed in them as the other.

Religion is mans attempt to reach up to God, however futile and shallow it is.

Relationship with God runs much deeper and has more impact on ones life in believing what is unseen. It isn't condemning, hateful, prideful, lustful or anything else man is capable of. It's transgressions upon each other that we assume one person is more hateful than another, it has nothing to do with "religion". Trying to catagorize one from another is being judgmental, judge lest not you be judged.

i believe religion has nothing to do with best or worst

it is the people who follow the religion

because Islam - Christian - Judaism are all from god to his prophets

Religion in the world is mans way of being in control of others instead of letting God be in control. Like it or not God has been, is, and will continue to be in control of all things until He has established His purpose. To answer your question none of mans religion is useful or needed by God so none is any more evil then the others. Jesus Christ is Lord and all we need to do is accept that reality in order to be in line with God's purpose in our lives.

Source(s): Holy Bible

That's only 3 and 1/2 man, is this a trick question?

islam , that's well known

dnt mean 2 b rude but that's the truth

How can I rate them when Christianity is the only right one.

Source(s): The Holy Ghost