The Devout Catholic Woman?

Maria is a devout Catholic. She gets married and has 17 children. Then her husband dies. She remarries two weeks later, and has 22 children by her next husband. Then he dies. A while later, she dies.

At the funeral, the priest looks skyward and says, "At last they're finally together."

A guy sitting in the front row says, "Excuse me Father, but do you mean her and her first husband, or her and her second husband?"

"I mean her legs!"

Favorite Answer

LOL. It took me about 2 minutes to get it. Good one. You get a star. Cute!

i'm a Catholic, yet i don't understand approximately "religious" and such subject concerns. i think of of that what religious ought to advise and what people use it to advise are probable 2 rather some subject concerns. i bypass to Mass, take communion, and keep on with the policies i've got have been given been taught (i've got have been given in certainty been Catholic for a year). yet I unquestionably have met a guy or woman who's advise yet considers themself to be very Christian. each and each physique lelse in basic terms does not say some thing out loud yet in certainty ignores him.

• cats

Ouch! Funny! Ha Ha! 10!

Heard it before...but it's still funny every time I hear it

10/10

Ehhhh..... 3/10.

• booge

fun neeeeeeeee

• Mrs. T

amen

not bad ish

Why does she have to be Catholic? Why not Jewish, or Baptist?

EEEeeehhh so so