no body can love me anyone telll me why?

• Sheeth
    Favorite Answer

God loves you.The whole universe loves you.I believe that you are lovable.You deserve plenty of love.

You seem to be hurt by someone in Love, it just that the other person (he) was not suitable for you-and Its good it did not work out-Loving and Getting Love is mutual-but it has to hapen, right time, and right person and sure someone is waiting for u-somewhere.

At some point, someone will love you. Don't worry and wait for him to arrive. Be good in appearance and nice in talk. Sure someone will love you and it is not far ahead. Good luck.

well everyone can be loved!... maybe its just that the people u like might have had their heart broken because of some other girl so there scared n dont want it to happen again.... dont put yorself down!

• Rocky

some body will love you its just a matter of time. Don't be so negative I doubt there's anything wrong with you.

AWW! Poor thing! You have something special that no one else has that would make someone love you. You'll meet that person someday.

• I'm in the same situation so i cant really answer wats happening !