How do I get my avatar to show for the question/answer page?

Favorite Answer

For a Yahoo Avatar:

1) Click on "My Profile" at the upper right hand corner.

2) In your Profile box, click on "Edit My Info"

3) In the box next to the word "Picture", click on the link that says "Get my Yahoo! Avatar.

4) Create and save your avatar then repeat steps 1 - 3 except this time you should be able to see the head part of the avatar you made, just click on the circle next to "Use my Yahoo! Avatar" and save the changes.

For your own avatar you will need to set up a Yahoo! 360 page at

http://360.yahoo.com/

If you are under 13, you have to be on a Yahoo! family account and have you parent/guardian supervise. Some restrictions apply for those 13 – 17,

You will need to upload your avatar pic under personal photos.

When you return to your Edit profile page here on Yahoo! Answers you should see the avatar you uploaded to 360 and click the circle next to that and save the changes.

Source(s): Go to Y!Avatars. Craete ur Avatar & save it. Come to Y!Answers. Go to ur profile. Click on Edit My Info. Set ur Picture as Y! Avatar. that's it....... OR go to Y!360' , Go to My Page, Edit Personel Photos, Upload your Photo, Come to Y!Answers. Go to ur profile. Click on Edit My Info. Set ur Picture as Y!360' picture. that's it.....