I'm moving...?

My parents are divorcing, and I might move...

Where should I go? I have the choice of New York or Paris.

Im a young girl who likes the outsides but also enjoys shopping and hanging out with friends. Too many crowds give me head aches and empty places make me feel depressed..Im so picky!!What should I choose?

Favorite Answer

Go to Paris! I'm very sorry that your parents are divorcing, but make the most of it. Most people will never have the chance to live in a foreign country. If you take advantage of the situation you can learn so many things. If you make the effort you could easily become fluent in French in only a few months, which is a skill you will value for the rest of your life. You'll be exposed to so many wonderful things like a new culture and cuisine, wonderful museums/sites, and be in a perfect position to take weekend trips to almost all of europe. Going to live in Paris will make the best of this bad situation.

if you can go to Paris i would head there New York is way to crowded and some new yorkers have bad attitudes. i would head to Paris for awhile and if it doesn't work then come back to US and find a place you would want to go.