Egyptian man and Chinese woman?

I am dating a Egyptian man who was born in Dubai. Do you think Egyptian man can take Chinese woman seriously?

Favorite Answer

Some Egyptian men do take their women, regardless of their nationalities, seriously.

Some Egyptian men don't take "women" seriously.

Some Egyptian men do discriminate between women according to their nationality, and only can be serious with the nationality he chooses.

Given that we have more than 10 million Egyptian males who are in the age of marriage, it is really hard to answer your question with the irrelevant few information you provided.

Good luck with your man, and i hope he falls in the first category.

I'm Egyptian and I like much Chinese women and I take anyone who I like seriously.

Sorry I can't speak on behalf of your man not only that we are different humans, but also he was born in Dubai and may be lived away from Egypt. He may not have the Egyptian nature which is connected and related to many sophisticated things.

Why not?? Do you know of a celebrity chef Bobby Chin?? He's part chinese, part egyptian. It worked for his parents... It'll for you... every relationship is about two person's commitment, you can come from different backgrounds but love and efforts prevail...

If you are dating this man, don't you already know whether he takes you seriously or not? You can't take a personal question and turn it into a gigantic generalization about all people of any race, and then hope that it sheds light on your particular relationship. If your boyfriend respects or disrespects you for any reason, racial or otherwise, you will personally know about it through his words and actions.

Why not? Egyptians and Chinese are normal human beings, and there is nothing different about them. If you love him and he loves you, and if there are no barriers in front of you, your relationship can be fully successful.

• Listen to the people around you... Egyptian men have a bad name around the UAE. They are notorious for hitting their women and cheating. I am speaking from experience. Be careful! Maybe he is the exception to the rule ... I have yet to meet one.

if u r not Muslim, Jewish or christian and he is Muslim he can not marry u.

serious or not u can tell us we can not tell u Egyptian man like any other man may be good may be not ppl r ppl all around world

People are all still people everywhere. Prejudice is an individual kind of ignorance. As long as you be careful, get to know him very well, and know he truly respects you and your culture (no matter where he's from) -- I bet you'd make absolutely gorgeous babies!

confusions says man and women whom travel

need no excuse...you are hot...now be cool

a trip to the sky resort kill two birds with one stone

in the middle of the dessert..have ...to go down hill

one must bend a little...[ wise advise ] and if you happen to trip....no fuss...he will lift you in too his robes

as super gentleman...they are...so use your intelligence

as always it takes that...and Dare you will reach...

any destination....The choices of experience...

enjoy your relationship...

Source(s): we all start from no-where... the confusion in the curiosity so long as you are inteligent...no problems to solve...
  • John M

Forget his race. Judge his character. Also, wise words from my mum : You judge the man by the company he keeps.