Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

I have not filled my address complete may I add in my address now if yes then how can i do this my aieee form?

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    hiiii !!!

    Being an engineer and that too competing through AIEEE only have forced me to answer ur question !!!

    I think it can be done go to aieee site and check the status of your application form will show the details of our application ..then you edit the required changes (address) and also dere is an id mentioned of AIEEE authority you mail dem also the changes and your request ...believe me and do not worry it will be done !!!

    and good luck for the 29th april 2k7 encounter all the best!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.