How can I keep my hair from frizzing out when i straighten it?

I have really curly hair and I straighten it and it all nice.But when I go outside in the morning it's frizzy and gets curly...please help me I want my hair to look pretty

Favorite Answer

use anti frizz serum

While your hair is wet, put a smoothing, straightening serum in it. You can also use an anti-frizz cream(Garnier Fructise, herbal essences, etc.) work them into your hair, and comb it through. Then, when you finish straightening it, spray an anti-frizzing hair spray (i <3 aussie brand, it works really well) on a brush. Then, comb that through your hair. This will set it in place, stop the frizz, and put down any of those pesky fly aways!!

hope it is a help

There is this Thermal Reconditioning to straight hair very popular in Brazil, my home country. I never did it because my hair is wavy isn't curly, but most of my friends who did it said to had loved the experience. It seems the hair gets straight even after had gotten wet. Take a look at this website:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_hair_straigh... I think you can have a better idea about how it works. Good Luck.

Only things I can think of are heat straightening sprays and serums Frizz Ease is a good one for us by John Frieda it is the one in the red spray tin sorry hope this helps :)

you could straighten it permanently..! rebonding it might be an answer unless you like the variation and go curly sometimes! either way when u blow dry it straight it will prolly only last a night speacilly if your hair is frizzy... it really cant be helped!..

use a good hair straightener like chi (you can buy this in ulta). they straighten your hair without the frizz. also use loreals kerastase line of products. they work wonders!

Before you straighting it you should try using hair serum! the one that works best and does not leave your hair greasy is loraell!

Source(s): Personal experiance

u should try putting a serum on first it really works i tend to use blended beauty's straightening glaze and straight pearl....the ingredients used is supposed to help straight hair last longer. take a look...

http://naturalfrizz.co.uk/index.php?main_page=prod...

Source(s): eexperience

actually u r not the only one in the world that has these problems i also have this problem but my friends accept me for who i m and even the most popular and cute boy asked me out 4 a date recently (im only14)and now we r perfect!

there is a thing called Treseme, it really works.