What is the most ridiculous stereotype...?

u've ever heard about ur country?

Mine is that we Aussies have 'roos and koalas as pets. erm...no!

Favorite Answer

Americans are fat and rude. I think its pretty much true though.

I think all stereotypes are ridiculous but that in itself is a stereotype I guess. I'm American and I have a Chihuahua for a pet but I swear she is part 'roo because she can jump really high to try and look out the window. She is funny to watch. Or maybe she is part Tigger (like in Winnie the Pooh)

That all we British people are royalists, are on first name terms with the Queen, speak like we have plums stuck in our mouth, that we have bad teeth (that is a seriously annoying AND UNTRUE stereotype), that we dance around like cockneys, that we live in thatched cottages, that we all go to private school, that we're stuck up. Also some people believe that Scotland and Wales and England are the same thing! How stupid is that?

people tend to think of that vegetarians are gay. not real. How ridiculous is that anyhow. of direction the ordinary, how do you get sufficient protein? Or, i ought to on no account do it. No, it rather is definitely not a fad or trend; the two you do it for existence or not. it particularly is a existence sort selection.

All Americans are spoiled, ignorant and greedy people granted some are but out of an entire country someone must be kind and generous.

All Asians are Chinese and looks the same and all of them are nerds.

I'm a Filipino and Filipinos are stereotyped as Nurses and hospital workers in America and Europe.

While in Asia we are stereotyped as house helpers.

That Australians are like Steve Irwin. Seriously, we aren't.

French people being rude or snobish, we have indeed a dry rude way of speaking but don't worry, we are friendly.

• Lefty

That we Americans are fat and eat a lot of fast food....wait be right back.....gotta go finish my super sized double whopper with cheese and shake.

That atheists and non-mormons in Utah are force fed Jello-salad and root beer until they convert or die.

That all Brits are cultured, well-spoken, mannered people. Nothing could be further from the truth, by and large.