Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

How many of you are tired of Anna Nicole B*llSH*IT?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Tish P
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Amen to that. She died, they found out why she died, she got buried. End of story. She's worm food. Let's find something else to babble about.

• 1 decade ago

Anna had 9 prescription drugs in her at the time of her death. It's a good lesson for us all to question drugs that we're given. The reason we're all tired of hearing about her is because the people who claimed to love her have fought over her burial site, her money and her baby all this time. She was a mess but everyone deserves dignity in death.

• 1 decade ago

It will soon be over but hey they are still talking about Elvis and how many years ago was that? Next it will be the conspiracy theory. When people have nothing else to talk about they talk about things like this, so maybe you are part of the problem afterall you did bring it up yet again.

• 1 decade ago

Aye, let the poor woman rest and go on pass. There are others who are of more worth to mourn for if you want to mourn anyone's death, like Steve Irwin. He did the best work and his passing is worth more to keep his dream alive then some silly trip spa addict.

At least, he was helping people.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I just can't understand why anyone cares! She was just some famous for nothing addict. Big deal. I'd rather care about a homeless junkie on the street than that prescription happy skank.

• David
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Yes I Wish It Would Stop

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I am tired of waiting to find out who the dad of her baby is........However, you all must admit that this whole thing is really weird!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think she turned down in coffin million times to hear all this -sh-shet.

• 1 decade ago

I am, let the junkie rest in peace!

• me, quit franflly i dont give a wolfz behind. We all no she dead, leave it aloand tell us sum10 we dont already no.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.