Is this unusual?

I like to spoon ,and have our bodies intertwined at night while sleeping....

are there any support groups for this behaviour?

Favorite Answer

haha i do that with my bf every night i love the way he smells and i cuddle into him all night, plus he's warm

Why would we need a support group, I love to spoon when I go to bed.

• ron s

I don't think there are support groups unless you consider the bed enough support. But that's not really a group. unless you consider what's on the bed. Now that could be a group.

Oh- you know you just want to go to that "support" group in order to meet someone who has the same problem! LOL

the closer the better... I don't know of any support groups, but why do you think this is wrong behavior and you need support? this is perfectly normal.

Yeah, it's good etiquette to use spoons. Spooner or later, it all turns out into a nice foh(r)k afterwards :-P

Generally boiled oats are eaten with spoons, so I think it's healthy and keeps the sheets clean as well.

Thats hot.

What's wrong with wanting to be close to the person you love?

Lots of people do this. In fact, many women do this, and it's non-sexual. You're normal.

Source(s): Friends, personal experience