If it is 3:30 AM and you have to get up at 5:30 AM should you even try to go to sleep?

Favorite Answer

Any way around it, you're looking at a long day ahead of you.

just get five alarms clock's put one above u r head two and three near u r ear's four and five near your leg's and set the time of 5:30 am/pm on all five clocks then sleep u will wake up at 5:30 am/pm.this is not a joke

No. Anything less than three hours of sleep and you'll feel worse than you would without sleep. (Two hours is about enough time to get into deep REM sleep and then have it interrupted by the alarm clock) Try a long hot shower and a double cappucino instead.

Depend on circumstances..

If i get to go worked early in the morning then i think should be better to get some sleep...If that was a holiday then i will wake up and watched some movies or go out to enjoy the fabulous sight of the skies (if not rain)....

It depends on if you're actually able to do this. I'm not, no way. If I don't fall asleep by a certain hour, I stay up and drink coffee. When I try sleeping and the alarm goes off, I've called in sick. I know myself, sleep well or lie or suffer.

Only you can answer this one.

How strange I found this question this morning....I am having a procedure to my back this morning to alleviate pain and I am very excited about it. I had to be up at 4am to be at the hospital by 5am, I couldn't sleep so I sat at the computer until 2am and then went to bed and slept for two hours and I do feel somewhat refreshed. Yes definetely grab whatever sleep you can.

90 minutes is sufficient for reaching REM and if you wake up immediately after REM sleep you'll feel a little refreshed(moreso if you had more cycles).

Generally, if you can figure out how long it takes you specifically to reach REM stage (on average it's about 90 minutes) then sleeping for lengths of time which are multiples of that are typically the most refreshing.

-Rob

yes u must. because the mind needs rest. a nap of 2 hrs will recharge it and u will feel better than u would have if u were awake for the whole period. u just have to make sure u can wake up, though.

but u must not at any cost keep repeating it

• uz

No no no. Unless you want to be late for work because you are just going to sleep through your alarm clock. Been there several times

As long as you can sleep 45 mins it is worth it. Power nap.

it would be more of a nap than a nights sleep, but shut eye is shut eye, i would pass out for the two hours anytime

Source(s): party animal