Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Is it true that when u start getting the sticky, smelly clear discharge 6 months later do u get ur period?

please please help is it true? and do u have to be 100kgs?

• sokokl
    Favorite Answer

For some girls it is true that as soon as they start getting the vaginal discharge (especially when it's yellowish in color-this indicates ovulation) that they could have their period 6 months after that.

For some it could be a year or two later that they get their period, and yes, sometimes weight can affect a girl as to when her period is coming such as if she's underweight.

I would recommend also discussing your concern with your mom and also your dr.

• Erika

Have your self examined for Von Williabrands ailment, a genetic unfastened bleeding ailment - certainly extra of a syndrome - and the main easy form of Hemophilia (the only one women get). 5% of the inhabitants has it and that they do no longer comprehend till oddities like this take place. I certainly have it, and have dealt with what I call "hell days" for my entire life. "Hell days" are the era days with clots such as you describe, and no tampon nor pad can comprise them. It worsened throughout menopause (definite, worsened) - and that i positioned on black pants all of the time, purely in case. LOL, there are worse issues, besides the fact that that's a straightforward attempt, and that i heartily propose it.

Its what guys call panty cheese

• PG_13

most cases this is a sign of pregnant.