Anonymous

This is a Question for Men, but women can answer too?

why is it okay for a guy to sleep w/ a girl on the first date, but the girl is considered a ****-can you guys anwser that for me, i never understood that concept.

• krupsk
    Favorite Answer

It is a double standard that society has formed about sexuality. It isn't right but it is what it is. It was probably formed because women get pregnant. I guess it was a way to keep the number of unwed mothers down.

Men are supposed to sleep and have sex with as many women as possible. They are programmed to spread their seed to as many women as possible. Men are applauded for this behavior and that reinforces this behavior.

Women are supposed to save themselves for a man and not sleep around. Women who do this have been considered to be untrustworthy and not good wife material. Women are chastised for this behavior.

As I said I don't agree with it but that is the taboos society has put in place.

• mark g

I am with you. I do not understand the concept except, that they want their cake and the ice cream both. Without the girl, there is no "stud". Hypocritical to say the least.

A What? b**h or a sl*t? As long as your both consenting adults! That's how I met my hubby. Of course we're divorced now, but we lasted quite a while....(I was a total B8tch, but I'm waaaaaaaaaaay nicer now ;-)

Source(s): experience
  • undir

Personally I think it's pretty slutty of both of them to have sex on the first date. I don't feel any different about guys doing it than girls.

guys are already labled as *dogs* ..

we're smarter anyway .. so more is expected from a women..

=)

who be telling you it aint ok? Huh? It sho da hell werent me.

"Machismo"