If I have a minor in possesion of alcohol charge on my record im 18 will it affect my career later on?

im majoring in accounting and would like to know if it will hold me back its my 1st offence

• p37ry
    Favorite Answer

Probably not.

Besides, you're not the only person in the world to make a mistake, and your potential employers will realize that.. if they even follow through on a criminal background check.

Most wouldn't, unless you're going into some pretty serious finance position. By then, though, it's all about how good of an accountant you are and not your MIP when you were 18.

Hope this helps!

Normally, all minor records are erased or at least permanently kept confidential once you reach adulthood.

If it were after your 18th birthday though, I'm not sure... you 'd best check at your local police station :)

But even then, were I to be your employer, I would just ask you whether it was a Grand Millésime you were in possession of.

I would view your character, reliability, sense of integrity and honesty as far more relevant than the fact that you had some liquor as a teenager.

Having said that, to all those kids reading this out there, stick with milk or lemonade. They're way better for your health :)

• ?

The extra admired you change into on your occupation the extra funds is presented in and the extra weight you earnings and the least you imagine about public and social themes. The equation is so easy and sensible. My question could be can we ever see an afternoon at the same time as this equation could incredibly change. As interior the load will be out from this equation compared quickly proportional with the flesh presser's occupation while he could be extra concentrated on fixing all burning social themes? " at the same time as is that day going to go back? Will it ever come? Mr. Stephanopoulos hoping to get an answer from you?

I believe that your record as a minor is sealed once you become an adult. You should check that, though, as it may depend on the state you live in. But only your adult offenses should be of concern, so don't make any!

nope, whats done is done, move on, and dont make the same mistake twice.

Good luck

Source(s): gh