what is the best convertible bra?

I have this bra that i think is the absolute best, but apparently maidenform has discountinued it. Any sugguestions on another good bra, please no ones with the clear straps, i prefer one you can snap in different positions

Favorite Answer

I have always liked Body by Victoria's strapless convertible bra from Victoria's Secret. It can be worn 5 ways and comes with both the same colored fabric color straps as well as clear straps if you prefer.

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/applicati...

I think it's the best combination of a bra, it has excellent support, it's quite comfortable, it's a demi-cup so it can be worn with lower cut shirts, it has an underwire for support, removable padding in case you want that extra lift, and can be worn several different ways (halter, 2 strap, cross-back, strapless). I like how seamless it appears too.

Again, like most bras, be sure that it's fitted properly for maximum comfort - and Victoria's Secret is well known for being able to aid in fitting you properly if you wish.

whats a convertible bra? is it when they go topless like a car?