can my husband use his magic wand in church?

Favorite Answer

tony robbins says: if you give me money you can do whatever the *&$# you want

Your husband can do his magic wand in church but without expectators. Okay, go ahead

*must get mind out of gutter*

Assuming you don't have a dirty mind like I do and are just referring to a wand like many Pagans use, I suppose he could. But don't you think it would be a little strange doing that in a church setting? Seems out of place.

You're kidding! If he still needs a wand, he shouldn't be in such a place. You'll have to train him better than that. Broom him home now and start his advanced training in waving-without-a-wand G1. But be patient, he's only a man, and we don't learn things like that very quickly. It took me seven incarnations, but I'm alright now.

I thought his wand is only reserved for the bedroom? There is enough priests waving their wands around and getting all in kinds of trouble.

hi

No he can't! But don't judge him for that! God will work with him! God has a plan for him. What does he feel like doing with his wand? What is his wand about? Which church you guys go to? Try going to T D Jakes' church or Joyce Meyer's church!

God bless

no little girl let your man do all those wand staff in the home and let the padre do it in the church

Only if it pleases the Lord, to do whatever it is your speaking of in the Church.

• U-98

So long as you two don't make enough noise using it to drown out the sermon who could object.

Do you believe in magic ?