can my husband use his magic wand in church?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

tony robbins says: if you give me money you can do whatever the *&$# you want

• 1 decade ago

Your husband can do his magic wand in church but without expectators. Okay, go ahead

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

*must get mind out of gutter*

Assuming you don't have a dirty mind like I do and are just referring to a wand like many Pagans use, I suppose he could. But don't you think it would be a little strange doing that in a church setting? Seems out of place.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You're kidding! If he still needs a wand, he shouldn't be in such a place. You'll have to train him better than that. Broom him home now and start his advanced training in waving-without-a-wand G1. But be patient, he's only a man, and we don't learn things like that very quickly. It took me seven incarnations, but I'm alright now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I thought his wand is only reserved for the bedroom? There is enough priests waving their wands around and getting all in kinds of trouble.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hi

No he can't! But don't judge him for that! God will work with him! God has a plan for him. What does he feel like doing with his wand? What is his wand about? Which church you guys go to? Try going to T D Jakes' church or Joyce Meyer's church!

God bless

• 1 decade ago

no little girl let your man do all those wand staff in the home and let the padre do it in the church

• 1 decade ago

Only if it pleases the Lord, to do whatever it is your speaking of in the Church.

• U-98
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

So long as you two don't make enough noise using it to drown out the sermon who could object.

• 1 decade ago

Do you believe in magic ?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.