Trading Trainee?

I am interested in becoming a trader trainee, in Chicago. I am a senior economics major. I am extremely well read in books on economics, trading, investing & history. I paper-trade extensively online. My interest in trading is extreme and would consider it a dream job.

Does anyone knows a trading firm in Chicago who would like to snag some fresh raw talent & reel me in as I complete my education?

Favorite Answer

If you would like to trade equities for a living please check out our website www.rematatrading.com feel free to email me for further information tlanzana@rematatrading.com

You would have to be more specific on what kind of trading firm you are looking for ,stock ,options, futures ,commodities.

forex, check www.cbot.com (chicago board of trade) and contact them with your question you never know it could be

the beginning of a great trading carreer.