Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

I have so good new and some bad news.?

The good news is I will be back tomorrow (later today), the bad new is I'm going to bed soon. Will anybody miss me???

Why will you miss me???

OK, how many of you are just kissing my @ss to get the 10 points?

• Jenny
    Favorite Answer

Hey....are you *really* the Donald? I just want to say...I'm glad someone had the guts to stand up to Rosie. You never have to do anything else to be up at the top of my Good List!

Um Im sorry to say but I never even seen you around?? I hang out in the P&S section all the time. Hmm maybe you should ask more questions so I can know you better then I would be able to tell you if I will miss you or not. :-)

So for now, I cant really say that I will miss you :-( Im sorry but Im just being honest. But I still wish you a goodnight and sweet sweet dreams, does that make up for not knowing you? I hope so ;-) Maybe when you come on later and if you hang out in the p&S section then Ill get to know you. Till then... Nighty night and sleep tight... dont let the bed bugs bite :-)

Source(s): Me Myself And My Smart As$!

Get outta here and go to bed! You are not worthy! I dont come out until 3 am. You wanna run with the big dogs? You gotta stay up later than that!

hey their well I'm part of this group and first of all I'm not going to kiss *** OK loll and the reason we will miss u is because were like family here OK and Ur part of us other members loll i hope this will make u understand WE ARE LIKE FAMILY HERE OK LOLL

Thank u and good luck take care of Ur self and u going to bed soon it could be because u have something to do tomorrow or u are tire and wanted to go to bed early loll kiss and hug aka Ur truly friend sis loll p.s.

Source(s): play smart dont ??? take care of ur self baby. lol lol lol.

No i aint kissing you *** just to get 10 points. I'm only commenting to get 2. Lol or should i act over dramatic and make u feel loved?

Well to bad cause im not.

• Baps .

I think that most people will miss you, because you sometimes post good questions and that is what they will miss while you are away. So in actual fact they won't be missing you they will be missing your questions

Your face looks familiar

but No i dont know you to miss you

you must be far across the sea to be going to bed at 6.30 pm

• judles

Course I will miss you , I feel like I have known you all my life. Night and sweet dreams.

Big deal I'm about to go to bed myself; and I couldn't give a rats patootie whether you do or not.

Thanks for the 2 points anyway.

• Taurus

The good news and bad news needs to be swopped around.